The Alcatherm® Container range is designed for the transportation of temperature sensitive products in vehicles. The units are completely self-sufficient and do not require a 230V mains supply or a vehicle plug-in for operation. They are easily loaded into standard vehicles.
- Easy to install in non-modified standard vehicles.
- Several containers can be loaded onto the same vehicle, allowing products at different temperatures to be transported.
- No additional fuel consumption due to the refrigeration system
- Self-sufficient refrigeration, even when the vehicle is stopped.
- Body and door made of laminated polyester and white lacquered exterior, food quality for the framework.
- White lacquered panelling and food quality stainless steel interior for model C160.
- Easy to clean using professional detergent or disinfectant
- High-performance thermal insulation made from CFC-free expanded polyurethane foam.
- Custom size
- Refrigeration using patented thermochemical system: silent, reliable and requiring very little maintenance.
- Fan circulation cooling system for an even internal temperature
- Programming of setting temperature between +2 and +25°C
- Permanent external digital display
- Precise internal temperature regulation of ±2°C regardless of the external temperature.
- Extension of the temperature range, +12°C to + 25°C, by connection to the vehicle’s 12V-DC supply.
- Built-in system for internal temperature and door opening traceability.
- Audible high- and low-temperature alarms
The solution to regulatory requirements
- Equipment may be COFRAC qualified (standard FDX 15-140)
- ATP evaluated equipment
- Equipment meets HACCP requirements
- 4 casters
- Vehicle installation kit
- Interior chiller blinds
- Euro pallet base
- Extension of the temperature range: +12°C to +25°C by connection to the vehicle’s 12V-DC supply.