The simplified logistics solution.
A unique logistics solution for the storage and transportation of temperature-sensitive products, Alcatherm® self-sufficient Roll units use patented thermochemical technology to maintain product temperatures during transportation.
- Optimisation of logistics workflows
- Cold chain security
- Extended loading bay period
- No need for refrigerated zone on delivery
- Payload volumes can be adapted according to the delivery round
- Peak-period storage solution (avoids stock shortages)
- Easy to transfer from one vehicle to another
- Effortless, quick and easy handling
- One-piece body and door made of food-grade rotational-moulded polyethylene
- Easy to clean using professional detergent or disinfectant
- High-performance thermal insulation made from CFC-free expanded polyurethane foam.
- Corrosion-resistant treated chassis, embedded, equipped with two fixed wheels and two pivoting wheels
- Customized size
- Refrigeration using patented thermochemical system: silent, reliable and requiring very little maintenance.
- Fan circulation cooling system for an even internal temperature.
- Programming of setting temperature between 0° and +25°C
- Permanent external digital display
- Precise internal temperature regulation of ±2°C regardless of the external temperature.
- Built-in system for internal temperature and door opening traceability.
- Audible high- and low-temperature alarms
The solution to regulatory requirements
- Equipment may be COFRAC qualified (standard FDX 15-140)
- ATP evaluated equipment
- Equipment meets HACCP requirements
- Base mounted on corner supports