The Freetherm +15/+25°C combines COLDWAY’s expertise in temperature control, the use of eutectic plates and heat production to provide complete and permanent temperature control over long time intervals. The FREETHERM +15/+25°C system triggers auto-regulated heating or refrigeration according to the external temperature. It allows the temperature inside the box to be controlled between +15°C +25°C. Its active fan circulation system ensures a rapid return to temperature after the lid has been opened. The FREETHERM 15/25 is connected to the vehicle’s 12V cigarette lighter point (5A).
- Heating or refrigeration to maintain a temperature of between +15°C and +25°C
- Even temperature throughout the interior of the box
- No contact between the refrigerant and product
- Light and silent
- High strength due to the high density of the EPP
- Does not deform
- Absorbs shock
- Extremely break resistant
- Perfectly suited to heavy loads
- Safe and easy to handle
- Compartment into which the eutectic plates for the cold source are introduced.
- 12V electric heating module acts as the heat source
- Regulation module which operates using the vehicle 12V point (5A).
- Refrigeration and heating regulated by the fan system
- Target temperature programming between +15°C and +25°C