COLDWAY offer a range of modular positive or negative temperature cold rooms, from 2 to 45 m3. These cold rooms are supplied in kit form and are easily installed by non-specialist personnel.
- Modular cold storage rooms
- Easily installed by non-HVAC trained personnel
- No modification to existing premises required
- Cold rooms can be COFRAC qualified (standard FDX 15-140)
Various configurations are available, from 2m3 to 45m3.
- Modular panels are easy to assemble and disassemble
- Modular white steel sheet panels
- CFC-free polyurethane insulation, 100 mm thick for temperatures from -2°C to +8°C or from -2°C to -25°C
- Refrigeration unit can be ‘straddle’ mounted or be panel-mounted
- Non-slip plastic-coated zinc floor
- Built-in door anti-condensation heater
- Condensation valve
- External edges of the cold room base made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Shelf kit
- Alarm panel
The solution to regulatory requirements
Equipment may be COFRAC qualified (standard FDX 15-140)